T2FIFA has established the following self-regulatory rules in order to contribute to the appropriateness of solicitation of transactions related to self-offering and other transactions, etc., conducted by regular members.
Regular members are required to comply with these rules.
Our self-regulatory rules as well as Articles of association etc. are written in Japanese.
Only the original Japanese texts are valid. These are unofficial translations and are to be used only as refeio rence. We shall not be held responsible for the accuracy, reliability, or currency of the material posted on this Website, or for any consequences resulting from the use of the information on this Website.
Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this site.
Ⅰ Articles of Incorporation and Rules
Ⅱ Self-regulatory Rules etc.
- Rules Concerning Representation of Advertisement, etc. and Offer of Premiums
- Rules Concerning Solicitation of Investment and Management of Customers, etc.
- Rules Concerning Handling of Private Placement, etc. of Business-Type Fund
- Rules Concerning Electronic-based Application Type Electronic Public Offering Service, etc.
- Detailed Regulations Concerning “Rules Concerning Electronic-based Application Type Electronic Public Offering Service, etc.”
- Rules Concerning Type II Business Internal Control Supervisory Manager, etc.
- Detailed Regulations Concerning “Rules Concerning Type II Business Internal Control Supervisory Manager, etc.”
- Rules Concerning Disciplinary Actions, etc.
- Inspection Rules
- Complaints Processing Rules
- Rules Concerning Blocking of Relationship with Antisocial Forces
- Guideline Concerning Protection of Personal Information